Donna Shodipo is a Partner in the Energy and Project Finance Group of the Firm. She is based in Lagos.
Key Industry Sectors:
Energy, Project Finance, Corporate and Commercial, Environmental and Property Law.
Donna has over 12 years of legal practice and experience in advising a broad range of clients on investment laws and practice, acquisition of interest and management of oil and gas projects, corporate governance and general business compliance. Donna consults extensively on a wide range of investment issues for international exploration, oil service and multinational trading companies. She often advises on strategy, planning and development solutions to project specific ventures within the oil and gas industry. She has conducted and participated in several due diligence exercises, commercial negotiations, and the drafting and reviewing of a wide range of contracts within the industry
Donna enjoys writing poetry and giving poetry recitals and presentations.
Donna graduated from the University of Ilorin in 2000 with an LLB Honours degree. Donna was admitted to the Nigerian Bar in 2002.
She is also a member of the following organisations:
• The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
• Negotiation & Conflict Management Group
Donna’s accomplishments have been recognised in international legal directories such as:
• Recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Financial and Corporate- IFLR 1000, 2015
• Recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ in Energy & Infrastructure- IFLR 1000, 2014.
• Donna is currently the youngest recipient of the Yitzhak Rabin International Award for Excellence in Leadership